• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

CLOSED Latest CCIE R&S TS
Does anyone have the latest version with answers?  I have been looking at much of the old material and this is my weakest section.  Been studying for almost two years and want to schedule in Sept.  

Thank you in advance.  I have the config down no problem but the TS is still rough.
This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 11:33 PM by highspeed1972.

thank you

Thank you

(07-26-2015, 11:32 PM)highspeed1972 Wrote: Does anyone have the latest version with answers?  I have been looking at much of the old material and this is my weakest section.  Been studying for almost two years and want to schedule in Sept.  

Thank you in advance.  I have the config down no problem but the TS is still rough.

(07-26-2015, 11:32 PM)highspeed1972 Wrote: Does anyone have the latest version with answers?  I have been looking at much of the old material and this is my weakest section.  Been studying for almost two years and want to schedule in Sept.  

Thanks

great

gretat

Links are not live so we are closing this Thread