• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed 

CLOSED SD WAN
Kindly please share your knowledge about SD WAN implementation. if do you have any data for SD WAN kindly please share

(02-04-2018, 01:05 PM)mohsinkhanccie Wrote: Kindly please share your knowledge about SD WAN implementation. if do you have any data for SD WAN kindly please share

careline

Thanks

(02-14-2018, 10:25 PM)Ktull_cr Wrote: careline

Thanks!

(10-10-2018, 10:27 PM)herpderp Wrote: Thanks!

thanks.

(02-04-2018, 01:05 PM)mohsinkhanccie Wrote: Kindly please share your knowledge about SD WAN implementation. if do you have any data for SD WAN kindly please share

thanks

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
light novel

right now ii have been using the fortinet v6 and the sdwan modules and rules it's based in ip sla probes to the other site or link and after that you can create sdwan rules to move the traffic for specific traffic
in specific scenarios like jitter or ms but you need fortimanager for analytics.
at the moment merakis for me is one of the best for the way you implement and make rules
viptela is also a good alternative but for what i heard it's expensive and not with a good support and in the edge devices you have to put 5 parameters for make it work and in the linux shell you can see that is running FRR
so i think is some like a dmvpn with service chaining
for the solution and finally vmware adquire velocloud, this is good video to start with it if you have your dc with nsx, i'm learning about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2i13MlDkYk

long history short, every vendor use sdwan like they think should be and every vendor has his own logical construct
is like when you study the terms about aci and nsx