• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DISCUSSION Where to start for Wireless
Hi all,

I was wondering, is it a good idea to know wireless from a lot of vendors beside Cisco? (could be a 2 part question or discussion)
Currently certified in Cisco and Juniper, my home network runs on Ubiquiti though I have an interest Mikrotik as well. Mikrotik can go pretty in depth as they provide you so much granularity that you utterly get lost. Ubiquiti loses the game by scrapping features/options they bring out and then kill off without explaining why.

So the question is in regards to Cisco, is it still an good idea or best practice to learn from old materials like CCNA wireless and then focus on the new things or is there anything you can recommend?