• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP CISCO CCNP DESIGN (DCID, ENSLD, ENWLSD)
Hi Guys, 

I would like to get you suggestions or opinion regarding the new certification program from Cisco.

I am not a pure IT-Ops guy that focuses only on Cisco Technology. My work is mostly on general application field like surveillance cameras and access control which use TCP/IP network.
But of course, I am not limiting myself only to that and would like to learn more but really, I am not into configuration stuff (although have sat for CCENT just to know what Cisco tech looks like).
Since I am into design more often, my questions follow:

1. Is it worth to take Cisco DCID than ENSLD?
2. And if I take DCID, is it a must to study DCCOR first?

Hope you can help me on this guys, all suggestions are welcome.

Hi ,

if your day today work is on design then you go for ENSLD. if you for day today work is related on Cisco DC devices then go for DCCOR
DCID 300-160 exam has been retired as of February 24, 2020.

(05-18-2020, 09:11 AM)Ninja Wrote: Hi ,

if your day today work is on design then you go for ENSLD. if you for day today work is related on Cisco DC devices then go for DCCOR
DCID  300-160 exam has been retired as of February 24, 2020.

Thanks Ninja for the time.
Honestly, the relation of Cisco Certification to my works is minimal.
If I take DCID, it would only related to me for designing/installing recording servers and other servers.
If I take ENSLD, I only use in Campus Lan and not WAN. I believe WAN is a major part of ENSLD which I dont need. If this is correct, then I am leaning towards DCID. Please discourage me to take DCID and push ENSLD. I mean, please help me justify why I would take ENSLD over DCID if the above are my case.
This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 09:20 AM by ecersanph.

(05-18-2020, 09:20 AM)ecersanph Wrote: Thanks Ninja for the time.
Honestly, the relation of Cisco Certification to my works is minimal.
If I take DCID, it would only related to me for designing/installing recording servers and other servers.
If I take ENSLD, I only use in Campus Lan and not WAN. I believe WAN is a major part of ENSLD which I dont need. If this is correct, then I am leaning towards DCID. Please discourage me to take DCID and push ENSLD. I mean, please help me justify why I would take ENSLD over DCID if the above are my case.

Your are corrector ENSLD will cover major part of WAN.

its look link your work related to DC to its good to prefer DCID over ENSLD.

(05-18-2020, 10:24 AM)Ninja Wrote: Your are corrector ENSLD will cover major part of WAN.

its look link your work related to DC to its good to prefer DCID over ENSLD.

Do you recommend to study DCCOR before DCID? Im a CCENT but has a FULL CCNA knowledge. Any guess or advise is welcome. Smile
Lastly, is worth taking the ENWLSD as well? Ive never seen in industry who is Cisco Wireless Certified. Please share your experience. Smile Hope I am not asking much.
This post was last modified: 05-18-2020, 07:14 PM by ecersanph.

(05-18-2020, 04:47 PM)ecersanph Wrote: Do you recommend to study DCCOR before DCID? Im a CCENT but has  a FULL CCNA knowledge. Any guess or advise is welcome. Smile
Lastly, is worth taking the ENWLSD as well? Ive never seen in industry who is Cisco Wireless Certified. Please share your experience. Smile Hope I am not asking much.

Yes you can do DCCOR before DCID it will help you a lot to understand complete DC technology and good thing is that you have full CCNA knowledge so it is very ease for you .

people not done ENWLSD certification yet. if want take advantages of that then you can Smile