• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP GNS3 or EVE-NG
Hey everyone,

I need a lab for my study. Should I use GNS3 or EVE NG ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

if you are studying CCIE then go with EVE because most of the lab are available on internet for EVE compere to GNS3.

Thanks for the reply sir.

I built a lab with GNS 3. after 7 switch it went down, the usage of ram is insane! I don't know if it's the same with EVE NG.

both GNS3 and EVE are cpu and RAM intensive applications, you will face same issue on EVE as well.. if you are running more devices in GNS3 or in EVE it will use high CPU and RAM . one more thing you need take in count is that if you are starting devices one by one after 2 or 3 minutes it will help .

pulse points of EVE is that if you are having low RAM then you can modify EVE Vms Swap memory this will help you as well

Thank you for the kind reply. then I think I'll stick with GNS 3 for now. Every logic ,in GNS3 is same with EVE NG. I've checked. if eve ng balance their usage with cpu and ram in the future then I'll work with it. otherwise it doesn't matter if it's gns3 or eve ng.

again Thanks..