• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OFFER Cisco Latest Viptela + CSR1000v SD-WAN, Collection 19.x qcow2 and ova. ENJOOOY !
Hi All,

Bellow collection for Cisco viptela latest version (Jan-2020 update)

OVA :

csr1000v - OK
    vedge - OK
    vSmart - OK
    vContainer- OK
    vManage- OK

qcow2 :

csr1000v - OK
    vedge - OK
    vSmart - OK
    vContainer- OK
    vManage- OK

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I have downloaded those file and working properly with EVE-NG but not sure how to use those file in GNS3 . If you have any idea about how to use those in GNS3 ?

I am not sure about how to use those files in GNS3 but Ninja Can help you out for this. Please check with him .. Thanks !

@Ninja Will you please help me out to import those files in GNS3 ?

(04-21-2020, 02:03 PM)going4ccie Wrote: @Ninja Will you please help me out to import those files in GNS3 ?

@going4ccie You can follow the process for qcow2 files from this post GNS3-Cisco-CSRv1000-3-x-3-16-3-17-etc-16-x-Everest-Denali-Images

Hi Ninja,

I followed those steps but it showing MD5 mismatch error. but imported those files in GNS3 and working fine for me Thanks for help At

(04-21-2020, 04:16 PM)going4ccie Wrote: Hi Ninja,

I followed those steps but it showing MD5 mismatch error. but imported those files in GNS3 and working fine for me Thanks for help At

MD5 is not an issue . if you want to fix that MD5 issue then you have to modify GNS3 appliance import file. you can calculate MD5 for new qcow2 and replace that MD5 code on that import file . any way these not required to do so you already imported the qcow2 files in GNS3... Thanks !

(04-21-2020, 02:10 PM)Ninja Wrote: @going4ccie You can follow the process for qcow2 files from this post GNS3-Cisco-CSRv1000-3-x-3-16-3-17-etc-16-x-Everest-Denali-Images

Hi Nija

This process is to import those files  in GNS3 server right ?

(04-21-2020, 04:26 PM)nidzms Wrote: Hi Nija

This process is to import those files  in GNS3 server right ?

Yes Correct

Thanks