• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OFFER SPOTO CCIE RS Lab v1.5 H3 CFG Solutions Download
SPOTO just updated the latest ccie rs H3 CFG v1.5 solutions

CCIE RS Lab H3 CFG soluitons Download:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

H3 Feedback details :

Spoto 100% means I followed Spoto solution exactly, I cannot say it is 100% correct, because if you pass the Lab, you will not get a score report, you will get only your CCIE number

Section 1.1: Spoto 100%

Section 1.2: Spoto 100%
Pay attention very carefully to L2 diagram which has the info of LACP port-channel, in order to avoid any mistake, Po1 and Po2 must be used, some sites, the distribution switches using eth2/0-1 on both, some are using eth2/0-1 and eth2/2-3, and not always eth2/0-1 means Po1, it might be Po2, and vice versa, so again L2 Diagram is very important

Section 1.3: Spoto 100%
dont forget to disable trunking negotiation between SW300 and SW301 on the port where Vlan 3001 is used

Section 1.4: Spoto 100%
Except that I used "mtu 1492" instead of "ip mtu 1492", however it was not asked in the exam to configure mtu, most of cisco resources I had in my notes saying use "mtu 1492"

More H3 CFG Feedback Details:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 02:33 PM by billy.

thanks

thanks

Thanks

thanks

(10-12-2017, 11:27 AM)Speedys Wrote: CCIE RS Lab H3 CFG Variant came from 26th September.
SPOTO just updated the latest ccie rs H3 solutions

H3 soluitons for freely download:

How to pass CCIE RS Lab at first Attempt Process:

good luck for all ccie guys.
Thanks

(10-12-2017, 11:27 AM)Speedys Wrote: CCIE RS Lab H3 CFG Variant came from 26th September.

Thanks

thanks