• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OFFER Udemy - CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant
Udemy - CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

Format: MP4
  • Videos (62 Modules): 529
  • Lenght: 73.5 hours
Size: 9.72 GB

Description:

Get ready to earn your CCNA and CCNA Security certifications with the best offer I've ever made on the #1 best-selling CCNA course on Udemy -- and it's also the highest-rated CCNA course here!

That includes my famous subnetting material and my BGP material -- and I'll make BGP clearer for you than any other instructor or course in the world.  You have my guarantee on that.

I've also left the 200-120 videos up so you can get a head start on any topic.  There are very few changes from the 200-120 to the 200-125.  Some people have even passed the new exam with the 200-120 videos here!

From my unbeatable, trick-free methods of teaching you how to perform binary, hex, and decimal conversions all the way through tough OSPF and EIGRP configs, you'll see it all right here on LIVE Cisco routers and switches - and you can watch every single session as often as you like.

Thanks for making The Bryant Advantage part of your CCNA success story! Let's get started on your CCNA!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"

What are the requirements?

No previous network experience is assumed by the instructor.

Includes:

CCNA 200-125 Refresh (34 Modules)
CCNA Security 210-260 course (2 Modules)
Previous Course - CCNA 200-120 (25 Modules)

https://www.udemy.com/ccna-on-demand-video-boot-camp

Download Link:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: Do not use reply or quote button, per Forum Rules use the "+New Reply" button instead to view the hidden content
This post was last modified: 05-25-2017, 10:05 AM by jedz09.

(05-14-2017, 08:51 PM)jedz09 Wrote: Udemy - CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

Description:

Get ready to earn your CCNA and CCNA Security certifications with the best offer I've ever made on the #1 best-selling CCNA course on Udemy -- and it's also the highest-rated CCNA course here!

That includes my famous subnetting material and my BGP material -- and I'll make BGP clearer for you than any other instructor or course in the world.  You have my guarantee on that.

I've also left the 200-120 videos up so you can get a head start on any topic.  There are very few changes from the 200-120 to the 200-125.  Some people have even passed the new exam with the 200-120 videos here!

From my unbeatable, trick-free methods of teaching you how to perform binary, hex, and decimal conversions all the way through tough OSPF and EIGRP configs, you'll see it all right here on LIVE Cisco routers and switches - and you can watch every single session as often as you like.

Thanks for making The Bryant Advantage part of your CCNA success story! Let's get started on your CCNA!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933

Includes:

thanks

Download Link:

(05-14-2017, 08:51 PM)jedz09 Wrote: Udemy - CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

Description:

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933

Includes:

Download Link:

thx

thank you very much

thanks

Description:

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933

Includes:

Download Link:

thx

Description:

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933

Includes:

Download Link:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: Do not use reply or quote button, per Forum Rules use the "+New Reply" button instead to view the hidden content

Hi, I'am new here. And really  appreciate this content.

Thank You!!

thanks

(05-14-2017, 08:51 PM)Thanks Wrote: Udemy - CCNA 2017 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant

Description:

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933

Includes:

Download Link: