Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Thread Contributor: CCIE Joy PASSCCIELAB CCIE R&S v5 Real LAB workbook Group Buy [GB]

(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017, 06:13 PM by CCIE Joy.)

[Image: Capture.png]

Hey folks ,

This is a group buy offer for latest SPOTO CCIE RSv5 Real Lab Workbook

Check out the sample PDF at the below link.

SAMPLE PDF

Update Date: January 2017

This PDF can be best viewed in Foxit-Reader. Adobe reader doesn’t show good image quality. So don’t use adobe reader.

You need to contribute Just $100 USD to get instant download access.

You will also get free updates for 180 Days, starting from your contribution date.

Please use a ‘valid email address’ during payment. Your email address will be used to send free updates for 180 days.

You can contribute with Credit card or via Paypal account at below link :-

After payment you will be redirected to the download link page. You’ll also receive an automated email within one hour, which contains your download link.

(The payment via above link is completely secure and safe because the transaction is processed via paypal. Paypal is the most trusted and simple method of payment. It is used worldwide by millions of people

Thanks for the contribution and Good Luck for the exam !

Please check mail in inbox & spam folder
[Image: Coming-Soon-PNG-Picture.png]

Hello guys,

I am looking for CCIE Security LAB Version 5.0 Real lab workbooks,

Please advise.

Cheers,

If you are interested then we can start Group Buy for CCIE Security v5.0

(02-05-2017, 08:27 AM)CCIE Joy Wrote: If you are interested then we can start Group Buy for CCIE Security v5.0

Yes Joy,  I am interested I have to attempt mid of may 2017. Please let me know V5 real LABS.

Thanks,

I'm in please count me as well...

Can somebody please start the GB for CCIE Data Center from either passdatacenterlabs.com or passcielab.

I would wait for the DC until Spoto Brings out their version

Hello guys,

Any update for CCIE Security lab version 5.0.

still waiting for updates.

Thanks,

Did anybody used the workbooks from this vendor before? if yes how authentic are the workbooks were they exactly the same which came in real lab?

Hello Joy,

I have attempted CCIE R&S exam unfortunately got failed, however planning to give second attempt by next month, if you can suggest me for the best way to get the proper solution so that I can pass exam,
[email protected]