• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TUTORIAL How to Add hda.qcow2 images to UNL
Hi All,

I currently downloaded UNL images, but when I added to those images to UNL router doesn't start. In UNL it show images but when I added and try to start router, router doesn't start. 

I copied images files to /opt/unetlab/addons/qemu. I also ran the unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions. But didnot fix the issue

Im using putty 

Please find the attachment also

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all
This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 11:09 PM by billy.

(10-15-2016, 11:51 AM)Prashan Wrote: Hi All,

I currently downloaded UNL images, but when I added to those images to UNL router doesn't start. In UNL it show images but when I added and try to start router, router doesn't start. 

I copied images files to /opt/unetlab/addons/qemu. I also ran the unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions. But didnot fix the issue

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all

I got same issue, Any suggestion?

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all

Can anyone please tell me where they downloaded the images? I am struggling to download from the nitroflare links. Very fustrating!

Hi
thanx

Im using putty 

Can anyone helpme out ? 

Thank you all