• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TUTORIAL Passed 100-105 yesterday
Wrote 100-105 Exam yesterday with a satisfying score, This exam will expired on Feb.2020, so someone still wants to get this exam certification, you need to hurry on it
Don't need buy any pdf and vce dumps, you can find thousands of free 100-105 practice tests online from Google! Just like me!
Sure, you also will get many new added questions which you won't see before at anywhere! So i wish people who had already wrote the 100-105 exam before can share new questions in your test!
Several new questions in my test yesterday:
In which circumstances is static routing most useful?

A. On a stub network
B. On a large network that must share routes quickly between routers
C. On a network that experiences frequent link failures
D. On a network with frequent routing changes

Answer: A

Which statement describes the dynamic route correctly?

A. more secure than static
B. high scaling for large network
C. easier to configure than static route
D. build for small network

Answer: B

Which statement is correct when comparing dynamic route and static route?

A. static route is more secure

What would the router use as metrics when having different routing protocol in the routing table

A. Prefix length

Which of the following description is correct about DNS?

A. Host will sends a request to a DNS server...

Passing tips from me:
First, you know 100-105 study materials from cisco official are very expensive, i am not rich, so i didn't buy....... I find some free 100-105 study materials, practice tests, braindump2go pdf and vce from Google, they are Very Useful! And highly recommend Braindump2go 100-105 study guides, they provide many free pdf and vce dumps online, you can search braindump2go online and you will get many free great study materials, i used this,http://bit.ly/30B31ea, not too many questions there, but they are valid!
Good luck!