Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Latest CCIE R&S TS

Offer  (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 11:33 PM by highspeed1972.)

Does anyone have the latest version with answers?  I have been looking at much of the old material and this is my weakest section.  Been studying for almost two years and want to schedule in Sept.  

Thank you in advance.  I have the config down no problem but the TS is still rough.

thank you

Thank you

(07-26-2015, 11:32 PM)highspeed1972 Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
Does anyone have the latest version with answers?  I have been looking at much of the old material and this is my weakest section.  Been studying for almost two years and want to schedule in Sept.  

Thank you in advance.  I have the config down no problem but the TS is still rough.

Hidden Content:

Thanks

Hidden Content:

great

gretat