Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

new diagnostic question 15 April 2015

Offer  (This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 10:03 AM by Billy.)

Hi Everyone
I pass the exam today and my sincere thanks to good members at this forum, my family. I got 3 new diagnostics, lab with vrf (A4) and missed version of B1-7.

DIAG 1 – Exactly as in PDF in the bottom of this post.

DIAG 2 – its DMVPN 5 devices and NBMA advertisement was causing tunnel to flap, its very tricky to find the problem.

DIAG 3 – URPF Strict Mode with RFC1918 ACL on R3 and Loose Mode with RFC1918 on R1, 15 D&D options total and we have to select 8, last part is to select the cause related to problem. read about uRPF and to practice it with exact topology R1 E1/0 —-connects to R2 E2/0, R1 E2/0 —-connects to R3 E2/0, R2 E1/0 —-connects to R3 E1/0. R1 is CPE with hosts behind it, R2 and R3 are ISP routers, ping from hosts to 1.2.3.4 and 5.6.7.8. Ping to 5.6.7.8 fails from Host 2, all other works fine.

Lab has preconfiiguration changes like cef disabled, mpls label propagation disabled, wrong network advertised in vrfs.

In TS as-set, summary address for dmvpn, dns entries wrong etc were new faults other than what is shared here in  B1-7 IOU Exports.

Do not post useless "thank you" post.
If you want to see the content of the hidden links
Please use the "New Reply" button as shown in the announcements
Posting an answer will reveal the hidden content.

Download Link
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see this content

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 06:26 PM by Billy.)

Thanks

thanks

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2015, 06:27 PM by Billy.)

thanks

Congratulations!

thanks

thanks

Wow congratulations and good finds. Also learing for it! keep it all up

Discuss 

thank you!

Thanks