Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

LiveLessons CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course

Offer 

[Image: 661609fb4bd586e808bce19e850fafda.jpg]

More than 21 hours of video training covering all of the objectives in the CCNA Wireless WIFUND 200-355 exam. Includes 240 interactive practice quizzes, 12 glossary quizzes, and 24 dynamic hands-on exercises and multi-step simulations so you can practice what you learn and assess your skills.

The CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course is a unique video product that provides users with more than 21 hours of personal, visual instruction from wireless expert and instructor Jerome Henry. Video lessons cover all objectives on the CCNA Wireless; WIFUND 200-355 exam. With 240 practice questions, 12 glossary quizzes, and 24 dynamic hands-on exercises and simulations, the CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course offers you everything you need to study for and pass the exams.

The unique video product contains a series of short instructional videos that demonstrates the process of designing, surveying, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Wi-Fi networks. The videos cover the full range of topics you need to understand Wi-Fi, manage a wireless network, and successfully prepare for the CCNA Wireless certification.

CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course contains 12 modules, subdivided into 50 lessons and 210 sub-lessons, for a total of more than 21 hours of instruction. The videos consist of audio instruction and animations. Each video presents detailed objectives and video captures. Audio instruction throughout offers detailed explanations and tips. Interactive exercises and quizzes are also included in this title.

Coverage includes:

Module 1: RF Communications

Module 2: 802.11 Communications

Module 3: Wi-Fi Site Surveys

Module 4: Wi-Fi Security Fundamentals

Module 5: Cisco Wireless Architectures

Module 6: Autonomous AP Implementation

Module 7: Cloud Wi-Fi Implementation

Module 8: Centralized Wireless Implementation

Module 9: FlexConnect Wireless Implementations

Module 10: Converged Access Implementation

Module 11: Client Configuration

Module 12: Wireless Infrastructure Maintenance and Troubleshooting

Note: I can keep this up for about two weeks before I need to reclaim the space.
I will not be providing a torrent.

Download Link
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see this content

good one

THANKS

Let's see.

(05-14-2016, 07:40 PM)Billy Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links

More than 21 hours of video training covering all of the objectives in the CCNA Wireless WIFUND 200-355 exam. Includes 240 interactive practice quizzes, 12 glossary quizzes, and 24 dynamic hands-on exercises and multi-step simulations so you can practice what you learn and assess your skills.

The CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course is a unique video product that provides users with more than 21 hours of personal, visual instruction from wireless expert and instructor Jerome Henry. Video lessons cover all objectives on the CCNA Wireless; WIFUND 200-355 exam. With 240 practice questions, 12 glossary quizzes, and 24 dynamic hands-on exercises and simulations, the CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course offers you everything you need to study for and pass the exams.

The unique video product contains a series of short instructional videos that demonstrates the process of designing, surveying, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Wi-Fi networks. The videos cover the full range of topics you need to understand Wi-Fi, manage a wireless network, and successfully prepare for the CCNA Wireless certification.

CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course contains 12 modules, subdivided into 50 lessons and 210 sub-lessons, for a total of more than 21 hours of instruction. The videos consist of audio instruction and animations. Each video presents detailed objectives and video captures. Audio instruction throughout offers detailed explanations and tips. Interactive exercises and quizzes are also included in this title.

Coverage includes:

Note: I can keep this up for about two weeks before I need to reclaim the space.

Download Link

Hidden Content:

Coverage includes:

Download Link

Hidden Content:

Coverage includes:

Download Link
thanks for sharing with us

thanks,

Hidden Content:

Coverage includes:

Download Link

great