Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

PASSED WITH A5/H2 NON-VRF VERSION

Offer 

Guys,

alot thanks to all. Passed with old ts, old diag, and NEW CFG. I don't have new info about ts and diag, for CFG, follow my solution file.

alot things was pre-configured, loop was removed with pre-configured on R55 and R56. cisco put redistribut eigrp inside bgp with route-map (permiting only 172.18/16).

We need use SoO on side Jameson site, for prevent loop (necessary import own RT on PE).

all details I put this file bellow, Commands wrote green, were pre-configured on Exam. Commands wrote red, we need configure.

Hidden Content:
You must reply to see this content

(07-23-2016, 02:53 PM)NEXTIE Wrote:
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see links
Guys,

alot thanks to all. Passed with old ts, old diag, and NEW CFG. I don't have new info about ts and diag, for CFG, follow my solution file.

alot things was pre-configured, loop was removed with pre-configured on R55 and R56. cisco put redistribut eigrp inside bgp with route-map (permiting only 172.18/16).

We need use SoO on side Jameson site, for prevent loop (necessary import own RT on PE).

all details I put this file bellow, Commands wrote green, were pre-configured on Exam. Commands wrote red, we need configure.

[/color]
hhh

thank you sir

Thanks

Hidden Content:
Guys,

[/color]

Thanks

thanks,

thanks

Hidden Content:
Guys,

[/color]

Hidden Content:
Guys,

[/color]

cheers

Hidden Content:
Guys,

[/color]

cheers