Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

SPOTO CCIE R&S WRITTEN DUMPS

Dear Friends,

i got this ccie written dumps from one of my friend who appeared the written exam using this dumps and cleared.

attached is the dumps those who have appeared the written exam please comment weather you got questions from this dumps?
Hidden Content:
You must reply to see this content
Enjoy :-)

Thank you

On what date did he took the exam ?

(12-10-2016, 01:30 PM)Billy Wrote: Dear Friends,

i got this ccie written dumps from one of my friend who appeared the written exam using this dumps and cleared.

attached is the dumps those who have appeared the written exam please comment weather you got questions from this dumps?

asante

Thanks!

thanks for sharing

thanks

Thx

cheers..